Have You Been Injured or Suffered Financial Loss Due to an Oil Company’s Actions?
With over 30 years’ experience, the North Dakota oil field accident and personal injury lawyers at Williams Attorneys have won millions in compensation for our clients.
Our team of dedicated North Dakota injury lawyers have recovered millions of dollars for victims of oil rig accidents, trucking accidents, maritime and offshore injuries, refinery and plant explosions, and injuries caused by dangerous or defective products.
At Williams Attorneys, we are also fierce advocates for property owners suffering from contaminated land or unpaid royalties, helping win hundreds of financial injury cases against the world’s the largest oil and gas companies.
If you or a loved one has been injured, the North Dakota injury attorneys from Williams Attorneys are here to help you receive maximum financial compensation.
Learn More About Your Case Today. Initial Consultations are Free. You Don't Pay Unless We Win.
Why Choose Williams Attorneys Personal Injury Lawyers?
Our North Dakota legal and investigative team delivers results.
With a reputation for meticulous case preparation, integrity, and aggressive client representation, founder Justin Williams has been recognized by America’s Top 100 Attorneys and received SuperLawyer® designation. This nationally recognized Thomson Reuters’ legal publication distinguishes SuperLawyers in each state who have attained an outstanding level of peer recognition and professional achievement based on experience, verdict history, awards, and service.
Lawyer Justin Williams has been named Distinguished Counsel by the National Association of Distinguished Counsel, received an Avvo 5-star Review from the AVVO.com Directory, and is named in The National Top 100 Trial Lawyers. Williams Attorneys is named among the 10 Best Personal Injury Law Firms by the American Institute of Legal Counsel.
Justin Williams and the Williams Attorneys lawyers successfully represent victims and their families in some of the most complex injury cases in North Dakota and federal courts nationwide. Our team works around the clock to ensure large companies don’t take unfair advantage of North Dakota workers and families.
In addition to securing financial compensation for our clients, Williams Attorneys continues to influence personal injury and wrongful death laws, increase oil companies focus on employee safety, and force large corporations to design safer products.
We Fight for Your Rights and Compensation
Williams Attorneys Maximizes Your Financial Compensation
Often, multiple parties have contributed to an injury, all of which may owe our clients financial compensation. To achieve maximum recovery, we leave no stone unturned, identifying ALL responsible parties including:
- Equipment providers
- Gear manufacturers
- Equipment installers
- Safety contractors
- Service providers
Identifying EVERY company involved in preparing and operating the oil exploration and production site means our clients receive the maximum possible financial compensation.
Injured on a North Dakota Oil Rig? Involved in a Trucking Accident?
You may be entitled to significant financial recovery beyond worker’s compensation.
An ongoing drive to keep operating costs low and production rates high means many oil and gas companies skimp on safety equipment, employee training, or protocol enforcement. As a result, thousands of oil and gas workers are injured or lose their lives each year.
Oil and gas production and exploration involves the nation’s highest risk occupations. Drivers, operators, and crew members face serious job hazards every day. The unfortunate reality is that many job-site injuries and deaths could have been avoided.
Our legal team at Williams Attorneys has seen the financial, physical, and emotional devastation that victims of negligent oil companies face. Williams Attorneys’ investigators and experts work closely with clients and families to collect full compensation for lost income, physical injuries, pain and suffering, mental anguish, and loss of companionship.
Williams Attorneys handles all types of cases concerning injuries involving oil companies, including:
- Catastrophic Injuries and Wrongful Death
- Chemical Plant and Refinery Accidents
- Maritime and Offshore Injury
- Oil Rig Explosion Injuries
- Oil Royalty Litigation
- Property Contamination
- Oilfield Injuries
- Oilfield Truck Accidents
In addition to North Dakota oil field personal injury lawsuits, we also fight oil and gas companies who underpay royalties or damage or contaminate a landowners’ property. Our North Dakota trial lawyers maximize compensation for landowners in lawsuits against oil and gas companies who:
- Destroy property value via improper drilling practices
- Deny or delay royalty payments
- Miscalculate or decrease royalty payments
- Commit negligent accounting practices
- Otherwise violate duties to landowners
Speak with A Williams Attorneys North Dakota Personal Injury Lawyer Now
Our Experienced Oil Field Injury Lawyers Stand Up Against the Largest Oil and Petrochemical Companies
For our Bakken oil field accident attorneys, no oil company is too large to fight. Williams Attorneys’ legal team is equipped to achieve maximum client compensation from the biggest oil and gas companies, Including:
- Baker Hughes Co.
- Burlington Resources
- Continental Resources Inc.
- EOG Resources, Inc.
- Exxon Mobil Corp.
- Marathon Oil Corp.
- Occidental Petroleum Corporation
- Phillips 66
- Royal Dutch Shell
- Whiting Petroleum Corp.
- XTO Energy Inc
- Valero Energy
We take cases against all Bakken oil and gas companies including Apache Corporation, Bruin E&P Operating, Enerplus Resources, Equinor Energy, Kraken Operating, Lime Rock Resources, Newfield Production Company, Nine Point Energy, Oasis Petroleum, Petro-Hunt, QEP Energy Company, Rimrock Oil & Gas, Slawson Exploration Company, and WPX Energy.
Frequently Asked Questions
Many of our clients have similar questions when they first decide to contact Williams Attorneys about a potential North Dakota case against an oil and gas company.
- Do you take cases of any size?
- While our legal team at Williams Attorneys handles many multi-million-dollar personal injury, royalty payment, and property damage cases, we are willing to accept clients with cases of any size. Each case involving oil and gas company negligence is important to not only recover compensation for our individual clients but also to improve the safety of the industry as a whole. From injured rig workers to disputes between partners, property damage to late royalty payments, we are prepared to fight any case we feel deserves a voice.
- What if I can’t afford an attorney?
- Typically, those suffering a physical injury or financial loss are concerned about expense. However, Williams Attorneys personal injury lawyers act as advocates for our clients and work on a “contingency” basis. We handle the expenses of hiring experts, gathering evidence, paying court costs, and other upfront costs. We’re confident in the outcome of the cases we take. Therefore, we only receive payment if you win your case.
- Do I need evidence of wrongdoing before calling an attorney?
- No. We want to hear from you the moment you or a loved one have been injured in the oil field or suspect you have been wronged by an oil company. During the initial, confidential phone call or appointment, we need only brief information about you and your case. You may also simply fill out the online contact form with general information.
It is important to act fast. Not only are there strict time limits to filing a claim, but with personal injury, property damage, and royalty cases, the company in question and insurers are likely already preparing to defend themselves against a potential lawsuit – cleaning up evidence, concealing records, and collecting witness statements. Once you contact us, we look out for your interests immediately, hiring experts and investigators who act fast to interview witnesses, preserve evidence, and protect your rights.
Contact a Williams Attorneys Personal Injury Lawyer Today to Learn Your Rights in a Free, Confidential Case Consultation. If You Are Unable to Come to Our Office, We Will Come to You.
Our North Dakota oil field injury lawyers represent clients located in Beulah, Billings, Bismarck, Bozeman, Burlington, Butte, Casper, Center, Cheyenne, Crosby, Dickinson, Fargo, Garrison, Glen Ullin, Grand Forks, Hazen, Hebron, Helena, Kalispell, Kenmare, Mandan, Mandaree, Manning, Minot, Missoula, Moorhead, New Salem, Sheridan, Stanley, Stanton, Surrey, Underwood, Washburn, Watford City, Williston and throughout North Dakota.